- Joyce Slayton Mitchell , 8 First Choices: An Expert’s Strategies for Getting into College
- Sally P. Springer; Jon Reider, Admission Matters: What Students and Parents Need to Know about Getting into College
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Eighth Edition: Chicago Style for Students and Researchers, University of Chicago Press
- Cambridge IELTS 9 Student’s Book with Answers: Authentic Examination Papers from Cambridge ESOL, Cambridge University Press, 2013
- College Handbook 2015: All New 52nd Edition, The College Board, 2015
- College Match: A Blueprint for Choosing the Best School for You, 12th ed.
- Jodi Patrick Holschuh; Sherrie Nist-Olejnik, College Rules!, 3rd Edition: How to Study, Survive, and Succeed in College, Ten Speed Press, 2011
- Don Silver, Community College Transfer Guide (2nd Edition)
- Cracking the ACT Premium 2015, Princeton Review, 2015.
- Cracking the TOEFL IBT 2016, Princeton Review, 2016
- Four-Year Colleges 2015, Peterson’s, 2015
- Donald Asher, Graduate Admissions Essays, Fourth Edition: Write Your Way into the Graduate School of Your Choice
- Richard Montauk, How to Get into the Top MBA Programs, 6th Editon, Prentice Hall Press, 2012
- International Student Handbook 2015, College Board, 2015
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students, Kaplan
- Loren Pope, Looking Beyond the Ivy League: Finding the College That’s Right for You
- Master the GMAT 2015, Peterson’s, 2015
- Margaret Moran, Master the GRE 2015
- Harry Bauld, On Writing the College Application Essay: The Key to Acceptance at the College of Your Choice, Collins Reference, 2012
- Petersons Graduate and Professional Programs Set 2015 (6 vols.), Peterson’s, 2015
- Stan F. Shaw; Joseph W. Madaus; Lyman L. Dukes III, Preparing Students with Disabilities for College Success: A Practical Guide to Transition Planning, Paul H. Brookes Pub. Co., 2010
- Charles Lipson; Allan E. Goodman, Succeeding As an International Student in the United States and Canada, University of Chicago Press, 2008
- Wayne Mazzoni, The Athletic Recruiting and Scholarship Guide for High School Athletes and Parents: Learn the Secrets to Maximizing Exposure to Coaches and Achieving Scholarship Potential, Mazz Marketing, 2003
- Diane Melville, The Community College Advantage: How to Get the Most Out of Your Classes, Prepare to Transfer, and Create a Great Future
- Jeremy Shinewald, The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide, Kaplan, 2013
- Edward B. Fiske, The Fiske Guide to Colleges 2015
- April Vahle Hamel; Jennifer S. Furlong, The Graduate School Funding Handbook, University of Pennsylvania Press, 2012
- The K and W Guide to Colleges for Students with Learning Differences: 350 Schools with Programs or Services for Students with ADHD or Learning Disabilities, Princeton Review
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2014-15, GMAC
- McGraw-Hill Contemporary Learning, The Official Guide to the GRE, ETS
- Two-Year Colleges 2015, Peterson’s, 2015
- EducationUSA – Your Five Steps to U.S. Study
A comprehensive web site by the U.S. Department of State.
- EducationUSA TV
A great collection of videos introducing U.S. universities and colleges.
A free resource covering all the colleges and program offerings in the U.S.
- CollegeWeek Live
Login to search for colleges & universities by location, major, etc.
Comprehensive Guide to Studying in the U.S.A.
Take your first steps towards getting your Masters Degree, PhD Degree or Certificate.
Get rankings and data on nearly 1,800 schools, and search for your perfect fit: National Universities, Liberal Arts Colleges and more.
Prepare for the iBT TOEFL test.
A comprehensive website that connects students to college success and opportunity.
- Redesigned SAT
Get information about the redesigned SAT, which starts March 2016.
Not sure where to start? Go to College Search Step-by-Step, an interactive guide.
At Khan Academy you can learn anything.
The official website of the GMAT test.
- Funding for US Study
An extensive database of scholarships, fellowships and grants organized and maintained by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
The smart student guide to studying in the U.S.A.
This resource provides financial aid information primarily for international students with nonimmigrant visas (F-1, J-1, etc.), as well as permanent residents of the United States.
A free resource covering all the technical schools and programs in the U.S.
- IT & Computer Science Schools
The most complete directory of accredited IT schools, and programs in the U.S.
- Guide to Accredited Master’s Programs
Provides tons of information to current and prospective graduate students.
- Massive Open Online Courses
A free and comprehensive resource that is a collection of open college course that spans videos, audio lectures, and notes given by professors at Harvard, Princeton and MIT.
A free healthcare education & career resource specializing in allied health, locum tenen and traveling nurse careers.
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and provides these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue.
GradSchools.com offers a wide array of graduate schools and information that prospective students can look into.
eCollegeFinder’s database of accredited online degrees from online Colleges, Universities, and Schools will help you find the program that best fits your needs.
Online resource for Executive MBA Programs.
- Affordable Colleges – Masters
A comprehensive look into the curriculum of the most popular programs including Masters in Education, Masters in Healthcare Administration, Masters in Psychology and more.
- Affordable Colleges – MBA
Includes specific and actionable information on scholarships, internship opportunities, supplemental free online coursework and professional organizations.
- Engineers Schools by State
The most complete directory of accredited Engineers schools and programs in the U.S.