The Bulgarian-American Commission for Educational Exchange is pleased to announce the 2015-2016 competition for:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Grants – 3-5 months for research and lecturing
- Fulbright Graduate Study Grants – 10 months for degree (Masters’ and Ph.D.) programs; up to 6 months for non-degree programs
- Fulbright – University of Oklahoma Grant – 2 years for an MBA program
- Fulbright - Thanks to Scandinavia Institute Grant – 10 months for a Master’s program
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships – 10 months for mid-career professional development
- Research Scholarship for the Study of Civil Society – 3-5 months for research and study
Deadline for submitting applications for all categories: May 7, 2014
Submitting required scores by May 7, 2014 is considered a major advantage.
Final deadline for submitting official test scores: September 15, 2014
More information about all Fulbright award opportunities can be obtained at the Bulgarian-American Fulbright Commission.
Head office address:
Sofia 1000, 17, Alexander Stamboliiski Blvd., 1st floor, Rooms #9, #15.
Monday-Friday, 2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m., Tel. 980 8212 or 981 6830
For list of local information centers click here.
2014-15 Fulbright-Schuman Awards Competition in the field of European studies and transatlantic cooperation is currently open.
Deadline for preliminary applications: February 1, 2014