The Bulgarian-American Commission for Educational Exchange is pleased to announce the 2016-2017 competition for:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Grants - 3-5 months for research and lecturing
- Fulbright Graduate Study Grants - 10 months for degree (Masters’ and Ph.D.) programs; 6 months for non-degree programs
- Fulbright – University of Oklahoma Grant – 2 years for an MBA program
- Fulbright - Thanks to Scandinavia Institute Grant – 10 months for a Master’s program
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships - 10 months for mid-career professional development
- Research Scholarship for the Study of Civil Society – 3-5 months for research and study
Deadline for submitting applications for all categories: May 8, 2015
Submitting required scores by May 8, 2015 is considered a major advantage.
Final deadline for submitting official test scores: September 15, 2015
More information about all Fulbright award opportunities can be obtained at the Bulgarian-American Fulbright Commission.
Head office address:
Sofia 1000, 17, Alexander Stamboliiski Blvd., 1st floor, Rooms #9, #15.
Monday-Friday, 2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m., Tel. 980 8212 or 981 6830