Jesse Scinto has been busy with many activities in the past year, here’s a list of some of them:
- “Blues Without Borders,” Bulgarian-American Commission for Educational Exchange Newsletter (3/2019)
- “The Camera Never Lies” Toastmaster magazine (8/2019)
- Gave a talk at the America for Bulgaria Foundation and was illustrated for their website in “Quit Fig-leafing.”
- Gave a workshop at the Fulbright Bulgaria 100 Days Conference on “Persuasive Speaking” (1/25)
- Gave a talk at the Hungarian Consulate’s Taste of Fulbright entitled “Free to Speak” (5/20). It was a reflection on my Fulbright experience.
- Led a workshop for activists at the Long Island University Left Forum called “Courage to Speak” (6/30).
- Took part in a PRWeek/IBM Roundtable “Crystal Ball: What the Industry Will Look Like in 10 Years” (9/26). This featured industry leaders from IBM, PRSA, PR Council, and others.
- Led a workshop called “Executive Presence: Mastering Body Language” for the Columbia Alumni Leaders Weekend (10/5).
- Will participate in a roundtable discussion at the U.S. Department of State Career Connections Forum on Integrating Media Literacy (10/23).
- Will lead a roundtable discussion at the Fulbright Association Annual Conference entitled “Free to Speak: Exploring Cross-Cultural Expectations for Public Speaking” (10/26).
- Will lead a youth outreach program on public speaking for Double Discovery Center / Harlem Children’s Zone entitled “The Influential Speaker” (11/7).
• Started his own business, Public Sphere, focused on speaker training and presentation consulting.