Project Management Certification Program
Our PMP® / CAPM® / PMI-ACP® Exam Prep is in English and takes place in the center of Sofia on 12 Vitosha Blvd.
Consultations and library available free of charge for Fulbright Project Management Program alumni.
PMP® / CAPM® Training
5 days: Jan 27-28-29, Feb 4-5, 2023
€700 VAT excl.
Materials & Certificate
Every participant receives a full set of preparation materials and a certificate of completion that covers the amount necessary to apply for PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® Exams.
Expert assistance with the registration for the PMP® Exam and PMI® application form filling are available upon request.
Project Management library available for Fulbright Project Management Program alumni
About PMP® / CAPM®
PMP®Course based on PMI® Examination Content Outline – January 2021
Years of training in project management
PMP® program alumni
ABOUT THE COURSE PMP® / CAPM®
5 days training, 35 hours – PMP®/CAPM®
Timetable for each day of training
|Session 1||09:30 – 10:30|
|Coffee-break||10:30 – 10:40|
|Session 2||10:40 – 11:40|
|Coffee-break||11:40 – 11:50|
|Session 3||11:50 – 12:50|
|Lunch Break||13:00 – 14:00|
|Session 4||14:10 – 15:10|
|Coffee-break||15:10 – 15:20|
|Session 5||15:20 – 16:20|
|Coffee-break||16:20 – 16:30|
|Session 6||16:30 – 17:30|
During our 5-day, 35-hour course the current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® will be covered in depth and trainees will be shown how to connect and apply the PMI® techniques and understand the logic behind the exam. After each module of the course you will be tested with sample exam questions. The content meets the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute®.
Practical advice for the exam from our experienced trainers.
Support in the process of application to PMI®.
Help in constructing an individual study plan, in-person study group meetings, constant support by the program coordinator.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion issued by the Bulgarian-American Fulbright Commission.
35 PDUs recognized by Project Management Institute – PMP®/CAPM®
The PDUs gained in this trainings cover the amount necessary to apply for PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® Exams.
1.Create a high-performing team
- Building a team
- Defining team ground rules
- Negotiating project agreements
- Empowering team members and stakeholders
- Training team members and stakeholders
- Engaging and supporting virtual teams
- Building shared understanding about a project
2.Start the project
- Determining the best project methodology, methods and practices for the work
- Planning and managing scope
- Planning and managing budgets and resources
- Planning and managing your schedule
- Planning and managing quality
- Planning and managing procurement
- Integrating project planning activities
- Establishing a project governance structure
- Planning and managing project phase closure
3.Perform project governance
- Assessing and managing risks
- Focusing on delivering business value
- Managing communications
- Working with stakeholders
- Creating project artifacts
- Managing project changes
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for project continuity
4.Support team performance
- Leading a team
- Addressing and removing impediments, obstacles and blockers
- Managing conflict
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Mentoring stakeholders
- Using emotional intelligence to promote team performance
5.Deliver business value
- Managing compliance requirements
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value
- Evaluating and addressing internal and external business environment changes
- Supporting organizational change
- Employing continuous process improvement
- Managing project changes and issues and ensuring knowledge transfer for project continuity
Cancellation and recovery of payments:
- For bookings cancelled 15 days or more in advance, full participation fee is refunded.
- For bookings cancelled between 15 and 7 days prior to the course, 50% of the full participation fee is refunded.
- For cancellation 7 or less days prior to the course, the participation fee is non-refundable. Participants are given the opportunity to attend another edition of the PMP course.
Prepare for your PMP® certificate
Based on PMI® Examination Content Outline – January 2021
PMP® Exam Simulator
PMP® exam in our office
Through a reliable internet connection
Quiet and undisturbed space
Project Management Program
Oliver is a world-renowned expert on Project Management, PMP® and Project Business Management trainer. He has been a long-standing member, volunteer and leader of PMI® in various capacities, helping drive the project management industry forward.
A consistent and sustained researcher, Oliver is a contributor to the most important body of knowledge in the industry – the PMBOK Guide (4th to 7th Editions), has a number of publications in influential PM media and is the author of several books on project management.
Oliver’s LinkedIn group “I want to be a PMP” is the largest and most active PMP® study group in the world, with more than 200000 active members.
In 2019, Oliver co-founded the Project Business Foundation, an international professional association helping project managers adding commercial and legal knowledge to their project management education in order to do better cross-corporate Project Business.
Stefan is a project management practitioner, researcher, and trainer, helping organizations and individuals improve their work and bring structure to their projects. Currently he holds the position of Head of PMO at APEX Group.
Stefan holds an MBA from the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University , where he later defends his doctoral thesis on project management bureaucracy. His academic research includes a wide range of topics from the field of project management, such as modelling a PM perspective integrating soft and hard contingent aspects equally by combining structured and flexible approaches adapted to managing projects of an exploratory and a prescriptive framework for facilitating PM implementation in academic research at the institutional, organizational and operational levels.
In 2014 г. Стефан earns his РМР® credentials and ever since he has been contributing to the project economy, leading projects for the IT industry, NGO sector, Public Administration and construction. He has been actively involved with the development of strategic systems for project management and organisational change.
As a project management trainer Stefan has conducted successfully a lot of courses for NGO, IT industry and other technological companies.
Stefan is an ardent supporter of PMI Bulgaria Chapter, he has contributed for the organization of the annual conferences of the chapter in 2017, 2018, 2019. At present he is a member of the Program/Speakers team for the organization of Project Management Summit Bulgaria 2022.
He has served as a Board Member of PMI Bulgaria Chapter in 2020-2022.
A professional administrator who has a long track record of ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes of a busy team, Lyra makes sure that the highest organizational standards, established by PMI® are maintained at all times.
Lyra initiated the Fulbright Project Management Program back in November 2016 and ever since she has felt personally responsible for the successful certification of each participant in the training. That is the reason she will be at your side from the moment you enroll for the training course until the test day – so that you have everything you need for a successful training experience and exam preparation.
As the person responsible for the PMP® Alumni Club meetings, she will be in touch with you to inform you about Project Management events, master classes and conferences.
Lyra is a motivated volunteer and supporter of PMI® Bulgaria Chapter. She has contributed for the organization of Project Management Summit Bulgaria 2019 and the annual conventions of the General Assembly of the Chapter in 2020 and 2021. At present she is team lead of Program/Speakers team for the organization of Project Management Summit Bulgaria 2022.
Let’s take together the first step!
PMP® Certification Information
To become PMP® certified, you have to meet the eligibility criteria set by PMI® – academic education, project management training and experience. Then you can apply and take the PMP® exam to earn your certificate.
Depending on your level of academic education, the following requirements must be met:
If you have a bachelor’s degree (four-year degree or the global equivalent):
- 36 months of unique non-overlapping professional management experience leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of project management education/training
If you have a high school diploma, associate’s degree (or global equivalent):
- 60 months of unique non-overlapping professional management experience leading and directing projects
- 35 contact hours of project management education/training
Non-overlapping project management experience means that if you worked on multiple projects at the same time in a given month, only one of those projects can count towards the experience requirement for that month. For example, if one project is January 2019 through August 2019 and another is April 2019 through February 2020. Your total months equals 16 unique non-overlapping months.
PMP® Exam Fees
PMI® members (the annual membership is $139) – $405
Non-members – $555
Our trainers will help you submit your PMP® Exam Application
- If you fulfill the PMP® certification requirements, you can register at the PMI website and submit your application for the PMP® exam.
- After your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will be given an eligibility number, so you can schedule your exam.
- You are allowed to sit for the exam a maximum of three times during a year (your eligibility period lasts one year from the moment your application is approved). If you do not pass on the third try you have to wait one year to reapply. And there are costs involved. So be fully prepared to pass on your first try!
You are the genuine value of our program, you wonderful, bright, young professionals!
PMI, “PMP” and “CAPM” are service marks and trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the United States and other countries.