Project Management Certification Trainings – Fulbright Bulgaria
- Project Management trainings are conducted in English and take place in the center of Sofia on 12 Vitosha Boulevard.
- All participants will receive a set of PMP® materials and a 35 PDU certificate recognized by PMI®.
- Project Management consultations are available upon request. PMI Library available for Fulbright Project Management Program alumni.
- Get expert assistance provided by your trainer with the registration for the PMP® Exam, PMI® application form filling and review of your PMI® application.
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in your preparation for the PMP® certification exam – Fulbright Bulgaria alumni pass the exam on their first try (more about alumni here).
|PMP® / CAPM® Training
May 10-11-12, 2019
May 18-19, 2019
|600 / 700 € *|
|PMP® / CAPM® Training
Mar 8-9-10, 2019
Mar 16-17, 2019
|PMP® / CAPM® Training
Jan 26-27, 2019
Feb 1-2-3, 2019
* Until 26.04.2019 – 600€, from 27.04.2019 – 700€. The price does not include VAT.
Max.enrollment of 9 participants per training.
Fulbright-Bulgaria is a bi-national commission administered by the US Department of State and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Bulgaria.
I am a certified PMP®
after completing the Fulbright PMP Exam Preparation course with trainer Krzysztof Filipiuk, PMP®
Rumen Tashev PMP® (fourth from right)
CEO at Finite Software Systems Ltd
Mila Petrova PMP® (third from right)
Project Manager at Finite Software Systems Ltd
Stefan Mihaylov PMP® (second from right)
Architect, Project Manager at MBL
Vili Mileva Yankova PMP® (third from left)
Project Manager at Endava
Reni Grigorova PMP® (first from left)
Architect, CM Peck - Pasadena CA, USA
Stefan Gospodinov PMP® (second from right)
Project Manager at Indrivetec AG
Irena Bozadjieva PMP® (second from left)
Executive Assistant HPE
Milena Andonova PMP® (fourth from left)
ICPM at HP
Dimitar Ruev PMP®, Bestcon LLC - San Diego CA, USA (first from left)
Julius Tenev PMP®, CIBANK (third from left)
Zornica Yorgova PMP®, Head of Business Process Management MTEL
(first from right)
Georgi Valkov PMP®, Project Manager Arch.Engineering 2003
(fourth from right)
Naeri Masihi PMP® (third from left)
Project Manager at Balkan Services
Stefan Iliev PMP® (second from right)
Chief Technical Officer, Modo Ltd.
Kamelia Milcheva PMP®(fourth from left)
Transition Project Manager, TELUS International Europe
Bozhidar Bozhkov PMP® (second from right standing)
Head of Operational and Reputational Risk
at UniCredit Bulbank
Anita Palankova, PMP® (third from left)
Project Manager at DXC Technology
Martin Roshkev PMP®, Project Manager at TTTech,
GOING AGILE with Fulbright - 62nd PMI Bulgaria Chapter Meeting @ American Corner, Sofia
PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation Course Details
5 days training, 35 hours – PMP®/CAPM®
The course involves individual and group exercises in order to warrant the optimal understanding of the process of project management and to develop the ability to use it in practice.
Timetable for each day of the training:
09:30 - 11:00 Morning Session 1 11:00 - 11:10 Break* 11:10 - 12:10 Morning Session 2 12:10 - 12:20 Break* 12:20 - 13:30 Morning Session 3 13:30 - 14:30 Lunch** 14:30 - 15:30 Afternoon Session 1 15:30 - 15:40 Break* 15:40 - 16:40 Afternoon Session 2 16:40 - 16:50 Break* 16:50 - 18:00 Afternoon Session 3
The training is to be conducted in English.
* – served at the office
** – provided by the Fulbright Commission, served at a restaurant in the vicinity of the office.
During our 5-day, 35-hour course the current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® will be covered in depth and trainees will be shown how to connect and apply the PMI® techniques and understand the logic behind the exam. After each module of the course you will be tested with sample exam questions. The content meets the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute®.
- Practical advice for the exam from our experienced trainer Krzysztof Filipiuk, who passed his exam on the first try with the highest proficiency level for all the domains
- Support in the process of application to PMI®
- Help in constructing an individual study plan
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion issued by the Fulbright Commission
Krzysztof Filipiuk, PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM
Being an expert in the field of project management and implementing the methodology set by Project Management Institute, he uses his approach to help students and future PMP candidates in the acquisition of practical skills valuable for success on the exam day.
He has been coordinating projects and trainings for privately owned companies as well as international corporations (AIG, Google) in Europe and Asia. Co-author of business plans and feasibility studies for infrastructural municipal projects.
- Development Units
35 PDUs recognized by Project Management Institute – PMP®/CAPM®
The PDUs gained in this trainings cover the amount necessary to apply for PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® Exams.
- Course Outline
Find out the course outline here
“PMI, “PMP”and “CAPM” are services and trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. which is registered in the United States and other nations.